Michael Parker - Personal Profiles
Michael ParkerESA Research Fellow
Main Research Fields
- X-ray data analysis with XMM-Newton, NuSTAR, Chandra, Swift, etc.
- Relativistic reflection from accretion disks around black holes in AGN and X-ray binaries
- Ultra-fast outflows from AGN
- Variability and timing techniques, particularly blind spectral decomposition
A full list of my publications can be found via this ADS link.
- The 1.5 Ms observing campaign on IRAS 13224-3809: X-ray Spectral Analysis I, Jiang, J; Parker, M. L. et al., MNRAS, 2018
- Alternative explanations for extreme super-solar iron abundances inferred from the energy spectrum of Cygnus X-1, Tomsick, J.; Parker, M. L. et al, ApJ, 2018
- Using principal component analysis to understand the variability of PDS 456, Parker, M. L. et al, MNRAS, 2018
- X-ray reflection from the inner disk of the AGN Ton S180, Parker, M. L.; Miller, J. M.; Fabian, A. C., MNRAS, 2018
- Ultrafast outflows disappear in high-radiation fields, Pinto, C.; Alston, W.; Parker, M. L. et al., MNRAS, 2018
- The response of relativistically outflowing gas to the inner accretion disk of a black hole, Parker, M. L. et al., Nature, 2017