vSWT6 (19 Oct 2021) - Proba-3
Proba-3 virtual Science Working Team Meeting #6, 14:00 - 16:30
Please use this WEBEX Meeting Link to join the meeting
In order to allow smooth teleconferences, please follow these general guidelines:
Rules of the Road for virtual SWTs
- Please identify yourself with your full name.
- When starting up webex, there is an entry for your name that is most likely preset. Please ensure, it contains your full name.
- If for technical reason your name is not clearly shown, introduce yourself by using the chat function
- Unknown user will be disconnected
- We start the meeting with activated camera. Please allow to give this virtual events at least a touch of personality by showing your face.
- During the meeting, switch on your camera, when you are presenting or talking. In listening mode, please turn off your camera.
- Please mute yourself during the meeting.
- Unmute only when you are speaking
- Questions can be asked or indicated by using the Chat-function during on-going presentations
- There is a 'raise hands' functionality. Please use it, if you want to ask directly to the presenter. Hover with the mouse over your name, a hands-up sign will appear, that you can then select/click.
The contributions in the vSWT are intended to be short, however allow for discussions. Only one contribution from the status reporting, and one from the science will be extended. Considering a monthly vSWT and changing topics, the SWT should get full reports and several scientific contributions over the months.
It is therefore important, that the 10min slots are seen as absolute maximum and time for 2-3 minutes of discussion shall be foreseen.
14:00 - 14:05 Welcome Intro (J.Zender)
14:05 Mission Status Report (D.Galano)
14:25 Project Scientist Report (J.Zender)
14:15 ASPIICS PI Report (A.Zhukov)
14:25 DARA PI Report (W.Schmutz)
14:35 ASPIICS Instrument Status (C.Thizy)
15:00 SOC Status (B. Bourgoignie)
15:15 3DEES (S. Clucas)
15:45 Overview of ASPIICS Calibration at INAF (N.N.)
16:15 AOB, next meetings
16:25 closure of vSWT6