Proposal Submission - MMX AO SST 2023
Announcement of opportunity for
membership of the Science Strategy Teams
of the JAXA Martian Moons eXploration (MMX) Mission
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION FORM
Individuals wishing to respond to the Announcement of Opportunity for membership of the Science Strategy Teams of the Martian Moons Exploration (MMX) mission must submit their proposal using the submission form below. Only pdf files will be accepted; files must not be locked or protected; the maximum file size accepted is 5 MB. Please read the Notes on using the Submission Form (below the form).
The deadline for receipt of a proposal was 22 March 2023, 12:00 (noon) CET.
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the applicant at the email address provided, upon successful submission of the proposal.
Late submissions will not be considered. The submission deadline will be implemented strictly and proposers are invited to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
Privacy notice for this Announcement of Opportunity
Any individual responding to this Announcement of Opportunity must provide some personal data as part of the submission process. Protection of personal data is of great importance to ESA. This privacy notice describes important aspects of how the data submitted for this Announcement of Opportunity will be treated. Please read the privacy notice carefully.
By ticking the checkboxes presented to you when submitting your application via the Cosmos web portal form below, you confirm that you agree with the collection and further processing of your personal data. You will not be able to submit your application without providing this consent as it is required to further process your application.
Note that a second privacy notice that pertains to the website must also be accepted before the submission is completed. ESA cannot accept applications from individuals who do not accept the terms of the privacy notice.
Notes on using the submission form
- Enter the information in all the mandatory fields (indicated by *)
- Select the SST that you wish to apply for. (You may apply for more than one SST.) Upload your proposal file and wait for the on-screen message confirming that the file has been uploaded.
- Repeat Step 2 for each SST for which you wish to be considered. You must provide a separate application file for each SST.
- Accept the privacy notice for the Call and click on Submit.
- You will then be presented with a summary of your submission details and the second privacy notice (related to the website). When you accept that privacy notice and click on Confirm your information will be submitted.