Internet connection - Euclid Galaxy Evolution
internet connection at esac
At ESAC there are 2 ways to obtain a secure internet connection:
Each participant can self-register themselves for an account to access the "esa-public" or "esa-conference" WiFi profiles.
Registration Code valid for the period of the Workshop:
- for ESA-Public: ESA43402
- for ESA-Conference: ESA51131
If you would like to proceed with self-registration you should, once at ESAC:
- connect to the "esa-public" or "esa-conference" Wi-Fi profile
- open an Internet browser: you will then be redirected to the Guest Portal as shown below
- click on the "Don't have an account? Register here" link at the bottom of the page
- fill in the requested information and click on "Register"
You will then receive your credentials via SMS directly on your mobile phone; the account is valid for 5 calendar days from creation.