Home - INTEGRAL 2022
(Click to download full resolution poster)
Celebrating 20 years of INTEGRAL Operations on 17 October, we used this opportunity to bring together key people from the early days of this ESA mission to share with us their experience that lead up to this successful mission, in addition to a science conference dedicated to high-energy astrophysics with INTEGRAL and other current and future missions.
The conference was a face-to-face meeting, hence re-enabling the long-missed networking possibilities and direct informal exchange on scientific and operational topics. A forum to highlight scientific achievements but also to shape the future of the scientific landscape enabling multi-messenger and high-energy astronomical research.
We take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and interest in the INTEGRAL mission.
- Conference Contributions: we created a community space at Zenodo to store the contributions of the conference which is named "Two Decades of High Energy Astronomy with INTEGRAL - 20th Anniversary Conference". Contributions are invited from participants who presented an invited or contributed talk, a veteran talk, or a poster.
- The Conference Group Photo is available <here>.
- Photos taken during the presentations have been posted at "The INTEGRAL Community on Facebook".
- The Conference Programme has been published at https://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/integral-2022/programme
- You could install the webapp of the conference on your mobile phone following these instructions.
Accepted Invited Speakers
Code of Conduct
As the Local Organising Committee of the conference, we assumed that all participants shared our commitment to create a meeting environment that values diversity and inclusion and therefore is free from harassment. We want to promote a diverse environment with respectful and courteous behaviour and therefore all participants had to adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- FFP2 face masks had to be worn in all operations facilities.
- Everywhere else (i.e. in the conference & press centres, corridors, outside), FFP2 masks and personal distance keeping were not mandatory but recommended.
- Participants with flue or Covid-19 symptoms were not allowed to enter ESOC.
In Hesse (as of 01.10.2022)
- To communicate with the Scientific Organisers, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to the registration, address the ESA Conference Bureau directly at email@example.com
This conference WAs Sponsored by