Home - INTEGRAL 2022
(Click to download full resolution poster)
Celebrating 20 years of INTEGRAL Operations on 17 October, we will use this opportunity to bring together key people from the early days of this ESA mission to share with us their experience that lead up to this successful mission, in addition to a science conference dedicated to high-energy astrophysics with INTEGRAL and other current and future missions.
The conference is intended to be a face-to-face meeting, hence re-enabling the long-missed networking possibilities and direct informal exchange on scientific and operational topics. A forum to highlight scientific achievements but also to shape the future of the scientific landscape enabling multi-messenger and high-energy astronomical research.
We take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and interest in the INTEGRAL mission.
- The Conference Programme (v1.0) has been published at https://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/integral-2022/programme
- Abstract Submission for Invited Talks and Poster Presentations is still possible
- You can install the webapp of the conference on your mobile phone following these instructions
Accepted Invited Speakers
Code of Conduct
As the Local Organising Committee of the conference, we assume that all participants share our commitment to create a meeting environment that values diversity and inclusion and therefore is free from harassment. We want to promote a diverse environment with respectful and courteous behaviour and therefore we expect all participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- To communicate with the Scientific Organisers, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to the registration, address the ESA Conference Bureau directly at email@example.com
This conference is Sponsored by