Images & Movies - ISO
Lectures & Interviews
|New Adventures in Infrared Astronomy (Courtesy of the Museum Victoria)
A lecture by Martin Harwit, Professor of Emeritus of Astronomy, Cornell University, NY.
|ISO's Biggest Find: "Astro-Mineralogy" (Courtesy of ESA Science)
An interview of Prof. Rens Waters, Amsterdam University.
Movies & Animations
|"Water in Space" (MPEG - 6 Mb) - an animation of how H20 forms in space.
Extracted from the ESA Science Web Note:
[ISO provides first measurements of cold water in the Milky Way]
- A movie showing dramatic changes in the weather of Jupiter
is the main subject of the ISO/ESA Information Note: "ISO celebrates its prolonged life with a video of Jupiter"
Images & Pictures
- ISO Science Results Gallery
- ISO Press Releases & Information Notes
- ESA Space Science: ISO overview
- ESA Science & Technology: ISO
- Images and Videos Archive @ ESA Science
- ESA Multimedia Gallery
- ESA Broadcast: The ESA TV service and Video Archive
- The Infrared Revolution (Courtesy of ESA Science)
- Infrared Astronomy: Education and Outreach (Courtesy of IPAC)
- Cool Cosmos (Courtesy of IPAC)
- Movie of the CAM CVF stray-light tests
- Movies of the ISO launch
- The Infrared Space Observatory observed from earth!
- ISO Images & Animations