Presentation Guidelines - SCIOPS 2017
- The scheduled time is:
- 25 minutes for the invited speakers talks plus 10min for questions.
- 15 minutes for regular talks plus 5min for questions.
- Presentations are accepted in PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), KeyNote or Adobe PDF (pdf) format.
- Presentations must be tested and delivered to the SCIOPS 2017 LOC well before the session.
- Your own laptop can be used only in exceptional cases and must be tested with the SCIOPS 2017 LOC before the session.
- Our poster boards are 95 cm (37.4") wide and 128 cm (50.4") tall. Posters of size A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm) or posters printed on 36" (91.4 cm) wide paper will fit.
- No common poster template is required.
- The printed poster copy should be taken to the conference by the participant.