Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations - Titan after Cassini-Huygens Workshop
- The scheduled time is: 15 minutes for talks + 5 min for questions.
- Presentations are accepted in PowerPoint (ppt, pptx) or Adobe PDF (pdf) format.
- Presentations must be tested and delivered to the session chair well before the session.
- Your own laptop can be used only in exceptional cases and must be tested with the session chair before the session.
- Recommended poster size A0 vertical (84.1 x 118.9 cm). Posters printed on 36" (91.4 cm) wide paper will also fit. Our poster boards are 95 cm (37.4") wide and 128 cm (50.4") tall
- No common poster template is required.
- The printed poster copy should be taken to the conference by the participant.
- The exact location of the posters will be confirmed during the registration in the first morning.