(Please redistribute to anyone you think may be interested)
15 November 2015
Registration and abstract submission can now be made through the conference webpages, where you will also find details about the available forms of payment of the conference fees and social programme.
In addition to invited talks, contributed papers (oral or poster) can be presented. The SOC will select a number of contributions for oral and poster presentations on the basis of the submitted abstracts.
The conference will accommodate a broad range of meteoroid research which will include the following scientific topics:
- Dynamics of meteoroids in the Solar System.
- Formation and evolution of meteoroid streams.
- Physical and chemical properties of meteoroids.
- From cometary nuclei to meteoroids.
- From asteroids to meteoroids.
- Dynamics of meteoroid flight in the atmosphere.
- From meteoroids to meteorites and airbursts.
- Influence of meteoroids on atmospheres and surfaces of planets.
- Special session: Amateur contributions.
The Local Organizing Committee