vSWT1 (22 September 2020) - Proba-3
Due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions, the foreseen SWT#9 to be held at Bucharest is moved to a TBC date in 2021. To foster communication but avoid long-lasting teleconferences, we will organize a series of 2.5-hour webex teleconferences, until we can reconvene the SWT#9 in Bucharest.
The first of these virtual SWTs, vSWT1, will take place on
29 September 2020, 14:00 - 16:40
The webex link is: https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m366f3a7ea4a438ceeadf098b3df8a52b
Sometimes, a password is requested: "Proba3-vSWT1"
In order to allow smooth teleconferences, please follow these general guidelines:
Rules of the Road for virtual SWTs
- Please identify yourself with your full name.
- When starting up webex, there is an entry for your name that is most likely preset. Please ensure, it contains your full name.
- If for technical reason your name is not clearly shown, introduce yourself by using the chat function
- Unknown user will be disconnected
- Please mute yourself during the meeting.
- Unmute only when you are speaking
- Please turn the Video off
- Speakers, however, are invited to turn video on while speaking
- Questions can be asked or indicated by using the Chat-function during on-going presentations
The contributions in the vSWT are intended to be short, however allow for discussions. Only one contribution from the status reporting, and one from the science will be extended. Considering a monthly vSWT and changing topics, the SWT should get full reports and several scientific contributions over the months.
It is therefore important, that the 10min slots are seen as absolute maximum and time for 2-3 minutes of discussion shall be foreseen.
14:00 - 14:10 Welcome Intro (J.Zender)
14:10 Mission Status Report (D.Galano)
14:20 Project Scientist Report (J.Zender)
14:30 ASPIICS PI Report (A.Zhukov)
14:40 DARA PI Report (W.Schmutz)
15:00 ASPIICS Instrument Status (C.Thizy)
15:40 SOC Status (B. Bourgoignie)
15:50 METIS, Commissioning Lessons Learned and First Results
16:30. AOB, feedback on vSWT, next vSWT, next SWT
16:40 closure of vSWT1