abstract and PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
All abstracts and presentations will be published in the workshop website. In case of restricted information please contact the organization.
- All abstracts must be created following this template.
- Upload the abstract via the online registration form.
- All abstracts must be saved in PDF format, with corresponding author last name and initials: e.g. “Mylastname_A.pdf”
- Maximum file size is 20Mbytes
- The scheduled time is: 12 minutes for talks + 3 min for questions.
- Presentations are accepted in PowerPoint (ppt, pptx) or Adobe PDF (pdf) format.
- Presentations must be tested and delivered to the session chair well before the session.
- Your own laptop can be used only in exceptional cases and must be tested with the session chair before the session.
- Our poster boards are 95 cm (37.4") wide and 128 cm (50.4") tall. Posters of size A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm) or posters printed on 36" (91.4 cm) wide paper will fit.
- No common poster template is required.
- The printed poster copy should be taken to the conference by the participant.