Registration - 53rd ESLAB Symposium
Registration for the 53rd ESLAB conference is closed.
Everyone is required to register and pay the conference fee, including invited presentations and invited sessions chairs. Three types of registrations are distinguished:
- Early registration for people registering and paying before the early registration deadline (see important dates).
- Late registration for people registering after the early registration deadline (see important dates).
- Student registration for Bachelor / Master / PhD students at a recognised university paying a discount conference fee. Please provide a copy of your student identification as a proof when registering.
Students and young researchers can apply for extra support in the form of a conference fee waiver. More details can be found here.
|Early registration (deadline 20 January 2019 with payment deadline 25 January 2019)||€ 125 excl. VAT|
|Late registration||€ 175 excl. VAT|
|Student registration||€ 75 excl. VAT|
Due to EU rules, people who are not affiliated to a company or institute outside The Netherlands, or people who are affiliated to a company or institute inside The Netherlands are expected to pay VAT on top of their conference fee. For these situations the fees become:
|Early registration (deadline 20 January 2019)||€ 151.25 (incl. VAT)|
|Late registration||€ 211.75 (incl. VAT)|
|Student registration||€ 90.75 (incl. VAT)|
The conference fee includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
- Poster sessions with drinks
- Bus transport between Noordwijk hotels and the venue at ESTEC (except Friday afternoon)
The conference fee does not include:
- Travel expenses (except for bus transport between ESTEC and Noordwijk hotels and vice versa during the week of the conference)
- Hotel costs
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner (the ESTEC canteen offers a variety of lunch choices at fair prices)
- Costs for visa or visa applications
Information on payment of the fee will be provided on the registration page, for which a link will be provided below in due time.
You will receive an invoice at the email address provided during registration.
Registrations are handled by the ESA Conference bureau.
Registration is closed now.