Young researchers - 53rd ESLAB Symposium
Student / Young Researcher conference fee waiver
Conference fee waiver applications are now closed. All applicants have been informed.
We are pleased to announce that there is a limited financial support to students / young researchers (under 35 years of age) to facilitate their participation in the ESLAB #53 conference. This support is in the form of a conference fee waiver.
Potential candidates are invited to apply by addressing a request for consideration to the organising commitee. The request should consist of the abstract submitted for the ESLAB #53, a one-page CV of the participant, and a short explanation why support is requested. Please send applications by email to the Gaia Helpdesk with subject: "ESLAB conference fee waiver application".
The deadline for the conference fee waiver applications is 20 December 2018. A notification on the acceptance or rejection of your application will be sent out by 14 January 2019 (see the "important dates" page).
Please do not wait with your registration until you hear about the support! The steps to follow are:
- Register to the conference
- Apply for the conference fee waiver before 20 December 2018
- Get your notification on the acceptance or rejection of your application by 14 January 2019
- If accepted, your conference fee is considered paid and your registration is confirmed
- If rejected, pay the conference fee or withdraw your registration
- On 1st of March: confirmed registrations (so the paid ones and the ones with accepted conference fee waivers) are kept, unpaid registrations are cancelled to give space to people on the waiting list.