Access the archive - Cluster Science Archive
The Cluster and Double Star Science Archive
VERSION 2.2.1, released 19 March 2019
While working best on Firefox, the CSA is now available through any internet browser.
This new release is capable of practically full functionality compared to the old Java client. There are still a couple of small items missing which will be implemented in the future - if there is anything missing that you require, please get in touch.
- Data downloads up to 1 GB on the web, up to 40 GB via command-line
- Visual inspection of metadata details
- Visualize key datasets (on-demand & pregenerated plots of 1h, 6h and 24h long) and download in PS/CEF/PNG
- Quick-look plot browsing
- Browse pre-generated or create on-demand inventory plots
- Visualize particle distributions
- Search and display of Double Star graphical products together with Cluster data
We would greatly appreciate reports of any problems or unexpected behaviour.
If this version (2.2.1) hangs the first time you try it, please force the browser to refresh the URL (for Mac: "apple + shift + r").
Use the above link to learn how to access the Cluster science archive data products via several ways including: wget, Python, MATLAB, IDL and data streaming.
HIstory of new features implemented per version: follow this linkPublic version 2.2.1, released 19 March, 2019.