Registration - Cluster Science Archive
CLUSTER SCIENCE ARCHIVE REGISTRATION
The Cluster Science Archive web interface requires you to be registered and logged in to download data.
For command line access, streaming and asynchronous downloads require authentication: the notice that the asynchronous package is available along with the collection link are sent to the email address associated with your registration, and stored in your profile.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to remain logged into the web interface, but your browser can remember your username and password for easy log-in the next time. For command line access, a cookie code associated with your account can be saved and used again.
- Register as a new user
Keep your profile details up-to-date:
- To update your email address, log in to this page (top right), click on the down arrow and select 'My Account' - note that the email address is at the bottom of the profile form (full instructions).
Forgotten your details?
- If you've forgotten your username, you can recover it using your email address, so it's important to keep your details up-to-date (see above).
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it - this also requires an up-to-date email address.
- If you've forgotten either of the above but your email is out-of-date and you no longer have access to it, please contact us.
And of course:
- If you have any other problems we can help with, please contact us!