Links and Documentation - EnVision
- EnVision Factsheet
- ESA articles on EnVision
- ESA images EnVision
- EnVision science community page
- NASA EnVision page
- The EnVision International Venus Science Workshop: 9-11 May 2023, Berlin, Germany.
- EnVision Yellow Book (Report for the mission selection)
- EnVision Red Book (Report for the mission adoption assessment, in preparation)
- EnVision Science Requirements Document (SciRD, v2.4) - to be uplinked
- EnVision acronyms
- EnVision Reference documents list (from EnVision SciRD v2.4)
Recent scientific Journal publications
- R.R. Herrick and S. Hensley (2023): "Surface changes observed on a Venusian volcano during the Magellan mission", Science, Vol 379, Issue 6638, pp. 1205-1208, DOI: 10.1126/science.abm773.
A. Mahieux et al. (2023): "Update on SO2, detection of OCS, CS, CS2, and SO3, and upper limits of H2S and HOCl in the Venus mesosphere using SOIR on board Venus Express", Icarus, DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115556
The volcanic peak Idunn Mons in the Imdr Regio area of Venus, observed by VIRTIS onboard ESA's Venus Express. Copyright: ESA/NASA/JPL