Links and Documentation - EnVision
- EnVision Factsheet
- ESA articles on EnVision
- ESA images EnVision
- EnVision science community page
- NASA EnVision page
- Venus Science Coordination Group (VeSCoor) page
- Open source toolkit for EnVision and VERITAS SAR imagery simulation and intermission change detection
- The EnVision International Venus Science Workshop: 9-11 May 2023, Berlin, Germany.
- EnVision Yellow Book (Report for the mission selection)
- EnVision Red Book (Report for the mission adoption assessment, coming in January 2024)
- EnVision acronyms
- EnVision Reference documents list (from EnVision SciRD v2.4)
Recent scientific Journal publications
- H.W. Hübers, Richter, H., Graf, U.U. et al. (2023): Direct detection of atomic oxygen on the dayside and nightside of Venus. Nat Commun. 14, 6812 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-023-42389-x.
- D. Tomko, and Neslušan,L. (2023): Prediction of the collisions of meteoroids originating in comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner with the Mercury, Venus, and Mars. Icarus 405, 119654 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115694
- James W. Head, Ivanov, M.A., and Basilevsky, A.T. (2023): "Global geological mapping of Venus and the twenty-first-century legacy of William Smith: identification of challenges and opportunities for future research and exploration", in Butler, R. W. H., Torvela, T. and Williams, L. (Eds) Geological Mapping of Our World and Others. Geological Society, London, Special Publication 541, DOI: 10.1144/SP541-2023-30
- R.R. Herrick and Hensley, S. (2023): "Surface changes observed on a Venusian volcano during the Magellan mission", Science, Vol 379, Issue 6638, pp. 1205-1208, DOI: 10.1126/science.abm773.
A. Mahieux et al. (2023): "Update on SO2, detection of OCS, CS, CS2, and SO3, and upper limits of H2S and HOCl in the Venus mesosphere using SOIR on board Venus Express", Icarus, DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115556