Technical recommendations for Oral Presentations
- Presenters shall allocate the indicated time (please check the preliminary programme) per presentation - including time for questions - and are asked to follow their allocated presentation time including time for questions and discussions.
- Please bring your presentation in PPT (Microsoft Office 2010) or PDF format on a USB stick or CD and deliver it to the Presentation Drop-off Desk, in the registration area.
- Presenters are kindly requested to arrive in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session
- The presentations should contain clear information with appropriate font size that is legible from the back of the conference room.
- Hand-outs of your presentation will not be provided to the participants.
- A PC will be available for the presentations. For performing the presentation, MS-Powerpoint or Adobe PDF Reader under Windows 7 will be used.
Technical recommendations for Poster Presentations
- Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a proper poster rather than using multiple sheets of A4 paper.
- The size of the poster panels is 120 cm width, 180 cm height.
- Poster numbers (according to the conference programme) will be noted on the wall panels.
- Presenters shall be available at the poster session near their poster for the duration of the session in order to answer to the conference participants questions