IDIS News - Planck
An occasional contribution highlighting IDIS milestones
- April 3rd 2009 - Version 2.7.3 of IDIS available.
- March 11th 2009 - Version 2.7.2 of IDIS available.
- February 2nd 2009 - Version 2.7 of IDIS available.
- August 8th 2008 - Version 2.6 of IDIS available.
- July 24th 2008 - Successful integration of HFI DMC with FL.
- May 5th 2008 - FL Master-Master replication between ESTEC and ESAC is working.
- January 18th 2008 - Top Level IDIS ADD v2.2 released.
- December 21nd 2007 - Version 2.5 of IDIS available.
- June 15th 2007 - Version 2.4 of IDIS available.
- October 26nd 2006 - First integration of HFI DMC with FL.
- September 16th 2006 - Version 2.3 of IDIS available.
- June 23rd 2006 - Version 2.2 of IDIS available.
- March 2nd 2006 - Version 2.1+ of IDIS available - partly integrated. This also marks the end of development phase C.
December 15th 2005 - Version 2 of IDIS available - all individual components.
Q3 2005 - Livelink v9.5 rolled out for all RSSD projects (not only Planck) - improved user interface.
July 13th 2005 - Kick-off for IDIS system testing.
March 18th 2005 - Agreement on incremental development (SGS1 and SGS2) for Planck ground segment.
January 2005 - First consolidation of IDIS architectural design.
December 2004 - IDIS Implementation Plan issue 2.0 endorsed by all parties.
September 2004 - Conclusion of data management "conclave" and creation of HFI DMC.
September 2004 - Mantis extended for support of Software Change Requests.
August 2004 - Process Coordinator v0.4 released, including support for subpipelines and loops.
May 2004 - General agreement on IDIS user requirements.
March 2004 - Mantis v0.182 rolled out (for tracking Software Problem Reports).
March 2004 - Livelink v9.2 successfully rolled out and in use.