Conferences - Planck
- The main results of the 2018 Planck Legacy release were presented at a special session of the COSPAR 2018 General Assembly which took place in Pasadena (California, USA) between 19 and 21 July. The presentations can be downloaded from here.
- The Legacy of Planck: A Focus Meeting to be held during the 2015 General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union, in Honolulu, USA, 11-13 August 2015. Presentations can be downloaded from here.
- The primordial Universe after Planck: an international conference dedicated to discuss the physics of the primordial universe, both from the theoretical and observational points of view. The conference was held in Paris, France, 15-19 December 2014. Videos of presentations are available here.
- Planck 2014: The microwave sky in temperature and polarization: an international conference dedicated to the scientific results of the second cosmological data release from Planck. Results from other experiments were presented and discussed as well. The conference was held in Ferrara, Italy, 1-5 December 2014. The presentations are available online here.
- ESLAB 2013: The Universe as seen by Planck: an international conference dedicated to an in-depth look at the initial scientific results from the Planck mission was held in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, 2-5 April 2013. The ESLAB presentations are available online here.
- Astrophysics from the radio to the sub-millimetre: an international conference focusing on the astrophysical sky as seen by Planck and other observatories was held in Bologna, Italy, 13-17 February 2012.
- The millimeter and sub-millimeter sky in the Planck mission era: an international conference aiming mostly at the physics and observations of the foregrounds was held in Paris, France, 10-14 January 2011.
A comprehensive listing of astronomy meetings is maintained by the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre (CADC).