Workshops - PSA
In co-operation with the mission instrument teams, the PSA organises data workshops aimed at the scientific community at large. They take the form of hands-on lessons, with expert members of the instrument teams providing direct support on the best ways in which to calibrate and use their data for science. SPICE workshops are organised by the ESA SPICE Service and typically take place once every two years. During these workshops expert advice is provided on the use of SPICE and ancillary data with archived instrument data. For more information on SPICE Training visit the ESA SPICE Service web.
For details of these workshops and links to the presentations and software used during the workshops, please follow the links below. If you have any general queries about the workshops or training relating to any aspect of planetary data or archiving, please contact us.
Technical / Archive Workshops
- 2016, November 21-22: ESA's PDS4 Workshop (ESAC, Madrid, Spain)
- 2015, May 5-7: ESA's Planetary GIS Workshop (ESAC, Madrid, Spain)
Joint Instrument/Mission Workshops
- 2011, June 27-30: Mars Express PFS and Venus Express SPICAV-SOIR (ESAC, Madrid, Spain)
- 2008, June 9-11: Mars Express MARSIS and Radio Science (ESAC, Madrid, Spain)
- 2008, May 21-23: 2nd Mars Express OMEGA and HRSC (Washington University, St. Louis, USA)
- 2007, June 11-15: 1st Mars Express OMEGA and HRSC (ESAC, Madrid, Spain)
CONFERENCE SPLINTER SESSIONS / Workshops
- 2019, April 11: Digging into the Rosetta Science Archive (EGU, Vienna) - more materials coming soon!
- 2019, July 30: Digging into the Rosetta Science Archive (AOGS, Singapore)
- 2019, September 17: Digging into the Rosetta Science Archive (EPSC, Geneva)
- 2016, September 12-15: SPICE training class at ESAC, Madrid, Spain
- 2012, April 16-19: SPICE training class at ESAC, Madrid, Spain
- 2010, March: SPICE training class at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 2007, October 23-26: SPICE training class at ESAC, Madrid, Spain
- 2007, May 15-17: SPICE training class at JPL, Pasadena, USA
- 2006, March 21-24: SPICE training class at ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- 2005, April: SPICE training class at ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands