Press Releases and Info Notes about INTEGRAL - INTEGRAL
INTEGRAL Picture of the Month
The archive of INTEGRAL POM's can be accessed here.
Publications about INTEGRAL
- INTEGRAL's final AO: Capabilities and Science Highlights, 2023
- Video, "INTEGRAL: 15 years in orbit", 2017
- Image, "INTEGRAL orbits 2002-2017", 2017
- Infographic, "INTEGRAL: Celebrating 15 years in space", 2017
- Brochure, "INTEGRAL - A decade revealing the high-energy sky", 2012
- Leaflet, "5-years with INTEGRAL", 2007
- Brochure, INTEGRAL - 1 year in orbit, 2003
- Brochure, "Tracking Extreme Radiation Across the Universe", 2002
Press Releases and Info Notes
INTEGRAL Blast from the past gamma-ray burst strikes Earth from distant exploding star 14 November 2023
Safe at last, 3 April 2023
Integral's 'new safe mode' activates for the first time, 30 March 2023
ESA spacecraft catch the brightest ever gamma-ray burst, 21 October 2022
Integral's 20th anniversary, 17 October 2022
Three hours to save INTEGRAL , ESA Enabling & Support, Operations, 18 October 2021
Rescuing INTEGRAL: No thrust? No problem , ESA Enabling & Support, Operations, 16 July 2021
NASA Missions Unmask Magnetar Eruptions in Nearby Galaxies , NASA, 13 January 2021
Unravelling the mysteries of the X- and gamma-ray sky, Innovation News Network, Space & Astrophysics, December 2020, The Innovation Platform, Issue #4, pages 28-31. See also INTEGRAL: unravelling the mysteries of the X- and gamma-ray sky, Innovation News Network, Space, 27 January 2021
Extended operations confirmed for science missions, ESA director's desk, 13 October 2020
Dead star emits never-before seen mix of radiation: ESA’s INTEGRAL helps unravel origin of Fast Radio Bursts, ESA Science & Exploration, Space Science, 28 July 2020
Out on a tangent: Almost two decades into its 5-year mission, INTEGRAL still delivers the gamma ray goods, The Register, 16 June 2020
Mission controllers maintain the service, ESA Enabling & Support, 27 May 2020
Coronavirus pandemic forces mission control adjustments – responsible for 21 flying spacecraft, SciTechDaily, 20 March 2020
The archive of INTEGRAL Press Releases and Info Notes (published before 2020) can be accessed here.
Science in school
- Science in school, Issue 24, Autumn 2012.
- Science in school, Issue 21, Winter 2011.
- Science in school, Issue 20, Autumn 2011.
- Explore the high-energy Universe competition, ESA Science & Technology, Sept 2011 - Mar 2012.
- INTEGRAL Paper Model, ESA Science & Technology, 2007
Archive INTEGRAL Newsletters