2024 Projects - ESAC Trainees
2024 SCI-S TRAINEE PROJECTS
Below please see the list of the trainee projects being offered in 2024 by our Department.
For any questions we refer you to the contact page: https://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/esac-trainees/contact
Internships at ESAC:
- Developing a Velocity Field Visualization Environment for GNSS Observations: A Digital Navigation Project.
- Exploring the devouring nature of Neutron Stars through Stellar Wind studies.
- Exploring and organising Mercury’s surface scientific holdings for Bepicolombo.
- Ariel Exoplanet Mission Science Planning.
- Deep Learning Techniques applied to SW quality assessment.
- Interactive data tutorials for Mars Express.
- Active galactic nuclei in the JWST archive.
- CubeSat integration and performance validation of polarized antennas.
- Periodicity in billions of Gaia astrometric timeseries.
- Exploring the early Universe and finding the first galaxies with the James Webb Space Telescope.
- Continuous Design of Multimedia, WEB and Social Media Contents for CESAR.
- Digital Transformation of the CESAR Space Science Experiances - II.
- Support of remote Operations of CESAR Solar and Night-Sky Telescopes.
- How to hunt for an asteroid - with JWST.
- Shaping the future of Science Operations through Natural Language Processing.
- Machine Learning with ESASky.
Internships at ESTEC:
- A Gaia view of the constellations across time.
- Atmospheric modeling of exoplanet phase-curves.
- Old star clusters in “young” dwarf galaxies.
- Hunting for exoplanets: providing ground-based support for ESA's space fleet.
- Which supermassive black holes shape the evolution of the galaxy where they reside?