Rationale - XMM-Newton
The X-ray Universe 2023
The X-ray Universe 202313-16 June 2023
A conference organized by the XMM-Newton Science Operations Centre
We will update this website with a more detailed timeline in the near future. In the meantime, you can follow XMM-Newton on Twitter at @ESA_XMM for any updates.
The symposium is the sixth meeting in the series "The X-ray Universe".
It is intended to encompass a broad range of high energy astrophysics topics and provide a showcase for results and discoveries not only from XMM-Newton but also from other current missions. In addition, the scientific potential of future projects will be discussed at the conference.
Session topics will include, among others:
- Solar System
- Exoplanets and their host stars
- Stars & White Dwarfs
- Isolated Neutron Stars
- White Dwarf, Neutron Star and Black Hole Binaries
- Supernovae, GRB & GW events
- Diffuse Emission & Galactic Halos
- Galaxies & Galactic Surveys
- Active Galactic Nuclei
- Groups of Galaxies, Clusters of Galaxies, & Superclusters
- Cosmology with Clusters of Galaxies, AGN & Extragalactic Deep Fields
- Current & Future Missions
- Analysis and related software (e.g. SAS, xspec)